We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer to join our team in building web-applications Candidates should have Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design proficiency in object-oriented programming and experience applying modern design patterns, MySQL profiling and query optimization In depth knowledge of Laravel Framework and its architecture experience with socket programming, familiarity with Node.js would be a plus experience with payment Gateway Integration Front end development experience would be a plus.
Department: Software Development
Location: Karachi, Pakistan.
Application deadline: 30 April 2020
What You Will Be Doing
- Work as part of a team with developers and test engineers, taking ownership of technical problems and their resolution
- Develop, design, implement and test high-quality feature implementations for an enterprise application
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring adherence to design standards and secure coding practices
- Brainstorm and plan new features
- Continuously look for ways to improve our product and processes by providing valuable feedback
- Writing feature specification and technical documentation as needed
Knowledge and Skills
What You Need for this Position
- B.S. (Computer Science) degree or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of PHP/Laravel development experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
Nice to have skills:
- REST API design proficiency in object-oriented programming.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design.
- Experience with payment Gateway Integration.
- Knowledge of Laravel Framework.
- Familiarity with Node.js.